воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

bar stool graphic




She smiles, and I know sheapos;s truely completely happy.
I smile, and she thinks today will finally be the day Iapos;ll be okay.
She laughs, and I just watch her enjoying my joke. I know that behind all that laughter...is a sad little smile she smiles everyday.
As I laugh, I know sheapos;s happy to see that in that moment I can be free. Nothing else on my mind, while my whole body hurts from this happiness.
She prefers to walk in the rain, holding hands, kissing the man she loves. No one can see her tears. All there is...is the two of them, smiling. So I prefer to slow dance in the snow storm. If you donapos;t stand close to me, youapos;ll lose sight of my face.
Running. Laughing. Crying. We must remember these times. We always laugh about those times. Yes it hurt. Yes it felt so good we couldnapos;t stop. Always wanting more of life. Always saying "fuck the world" if it didnapos;t like us. Those were our golden years. These are the years that count for everything.
I stare out the window and tell her "I donapos;t think I love him anymore."
She sits in my bed clutching my pillow muttering "It hurts, and he doesnapos;t understand."
We were broken-hearted then.
We are broken-hearted now...in a different way.
He told her he loved her...and then never spoke to her again.
He told me he loved me...and then threw me into the wall.
We told each other "friends til the end." We have kept that promise. So I know its not me...I know its not her...who canapos;t keep a promise. It was him, and him. It was them.

We are right here. We never went anywhere. Yes...we made choices to push certain people away. Yes...it was painful for us to say goodbye.
Those who come between us have to go.
Those who pull us apart never last long.
I care too much for her friendship.
She cares too much for mine.
Miles apart did nothing but make us stronger. Days without talking only gave us more to say. So whoapos;s to say Iapos;m the one to blame? Whoapos;s to say we are "bitches" who canapos;t make it work?
She loved him, and he defied her.
I loved him, and he hurt me.
Sheapos;s not perfect.
Iapos;m not innocent.
We are human. We will not live forever. So right now...all we care about...is fucking it up right. Her and I...against the world. I wish others would stick around and join us.
You can talk to me.
You can trust her.
Yes, weapos;ve done things wrong. Yes we messed up. But thats what holds this whole friendship thing together. We have to decide whats right for us. For her. For me. If we ever go our seperate ways...
Weapos;ll work our way back to each other.
I made a promise.
She made a promise.
Here or there, it doesnapos;t matter. Him, or another man, it doesnapos;t matter. In the end...I have my daughter...and my best friend. We are all the family we need. When everyone else betrays us...we still have each other.
She can trust me.
Sheapos;s the only one I can trust.
I have so many things to hit her with. She has so many ways to hurt me. But we donapos;t...and we wonapos;t.
So hereapos;s to the chairs we danced on...and they didnapos;t break. *cheers*
Hereapos;s to the drinks we drank so much of it made us sick *cheers*
So hereapos;s to the nights we thought would never turn into mornings *cheers*
Hereapos;s to the best of us...who never crumbled. Never fell. Stayed strong. *cheers*
There used to be 5 of us...then 4...then 3...and hereapos;s to the 2 of us who didnapos;t put up with the bullshit, lies, and arrogance of the world. *cheers*

We made it this far. How we got here...Iapos;ll look back and tell you all about it. It starts with a girl who has spirit...and a girl with fire in her soul. Nothing else matters. Say Iapos;m a bitch all you want. Call her a cunt as you will. Its been done before. You canapos;t break the girl that thinks nothing of you. And you canapos;t break the girl that has her best friend right by her side.
*cheers*
bar stool graphic, bar stool hardware, bar stool height, bar stool height table.



Комментариев нет: