суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

female pet name




The pit of my stomach feels like the results of baking soda and vinegar mixed together. I feel like screaming but my voice is lost and itapos;s replaced by a pounding headache from today and yesterday and tomorrow.�today�i�feel cheated and stupid and worthless. Sometimes�i wonder if i should�ever feel any different.�i think i should have never taken that chance, taken that breath, that next step. I think i should have never been born, sometimes. �if i could rewind iapos;d end up back here because iapos;m a sucker and donapos;t ever learn. If i could rewind iapos;d do everything exactly the same because i need a war story attached to my lips. If i could rewind iapos;d go back to her. Too bad no one invented time machines.

the ache in my head is like the ache in my stomach is like the ache in my heart. Itapos;s cracking, you know. My heart is cracking.�like glass, my heart is fragile. Get the broom guys, get the dust-pan, because this hearts about one chance away�from a total heart break.

iapos;m not selfish and i know tomorrow everything will go back to normal because thatapos;s who i am, but for now iapos;m going to break. For now while i donapos;t have to try and talk or hear comments or feel guilty, iapos;m just going to sit with my feelings. Eventually, this wont matter. Eventually, iapos;m not going to care.

i just wish i was worth something to someone. You know?
female pet name, female pet names, female peter pan costume, female pf photo pregnant young.



Комментариев нет: