воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

dry skin creams




The rambling, continued.

I got off track when I was posting earlier. XD Anyway I did read some of Ever Legend that I wrote last year. I donapos;t think Iapos;ve developed much since then, but I because aware immediately that I need to find a voice for this. Maybe itapos;s where I started reading where I began the writing and later it got better, but it really has a presumptuous, annoying, "Iapos;m trying to be an author" tone to it. It could also be where I was trying to be wordy for Nanowrimo, too. But finding a tone for an original work is hard. Maybe I need to do some random character essays on them like Iapos;m often doing for Emerald Winter, haha.
dry skin creams, dry skin cream jar, dry skin cream, dry skin cracking on penis.



Комментариев нет: